March 13, 2014

{When you're dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part}


Song playing// "Dreaming with a Broken Heart" by John Mayer

I have three papers to write. Three, before I say goodbye to this quarter. That's a relatively small number compared to what most of my friends are probably doing at this very second. Well, those who aren't on spring break, that is. I shouldn't be complaining. But, I believe that's the struggle of a writer. Sometimes it just doesn't come, and that's okay. You write the paper, you do the best you can and you hope for the best. You get through it one way or another.

I'm almost done with two of the three, so yay me! I'm also semi-watching White Collar in the background. Maybe Neal Caffrey is the secret to me getting stuff done. I will take that any day.

;)

That's all,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment