January 25, 2014

Who's attending the Grammy's red carpet tomorrow??



I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!

Also, I think from now on, all of my moods will be depicted in gifs from Ben Wyatt/Adam Scott of Parks & Rec, because he's tied as my favorite, along with Leslie Knope/Amy Poehler.

That is all.

Actually, that isn't all at all. I can't stop watching this gif. I always think something will change with them, but they never do, because it is a scene frozen in time, playing the same thing over and over again.

Alright, now I really have to go to bed, because I have to get up incredibly early tomorrow morning. GAH!!!!!! At least it's for something really stinking awesome.

But, oh, how I am dreading Monday morning. It makes me want to cringe already.


And cry. A lot.


Okay. Goodnight everybody. My time here is done.

~Shelby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment