August 19, 2013

Music Monday

Now Playing:


I really liked Luke Bryan when he first came out, and not that many people really knew who he was! My family and I saw him at The Opry and it seemed like he kept showing up everywhere we went in Nashville... I even "met" him a few times during CMA Fest week a couple years in a row. But, after awhile, to me, it just seemed like all of his music sounded the same and was typically about all the drinking/partying, so I was just over that. And I think the fact that all of a sudden everyone seemed to go on about him like he was the greatest thing ever started to annoy me. 
Well, lately, I've sort of gotten into him again! He has catchy lyrics, even if they are a tad cliche...they're the perfect tracks for summer; great to turn up and just drive around town to! I don't have the money to pick up his albums right now, but I started listening to them on Spotify, and I'm liking them a lot. I especially love how many slow songs he includes.

Favorite Tracks (Tailgates & Tanlines):
Been there, Done That
I Know You're Gonna Be There
Faded Away
I Knew You That Way

Favorite Tracks (Crash My Party):
We Run This Town
I See You
Goodbye Girl
Play It Again
Shut It Down
Dirt Road Diary

But, that's my latest music crush/obsession! 

That's all for now,
Shelby

Who's one artist you can't stop listening to right now? Favorite songs of the moment?
Share them with me in the comments below or on Twitter (@ShelbyN92) :) I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment