August 19, 2013

30 Things Challenge

I found this challenge on another blog I read, and decided I would give it a try! So, here goes nothin'. 

Day one:
List 20 Random Facts about yourself.
All of a sudden, this seems more daunting than I thought it would be....


  • (1) When I'm bored, I like to go through Twitter and see who people follow..."Just a creepin'.."
  • (2) I've never held a baby and I've never had a sip of alcohol or had a cigarette in my life...People find the baby and alcohol thing weird. 
  • (3) I plan to move to Nashville someday to put my journalism degree to use for something like GAC or Nashville Lifestyle magazine. 
  • (4) I want to marry a country boy (Chris Young, I'm available...*cough, cough*)
  • (5) Making lists is one of my favorite things to do, and also making collages of anything and everything.
  • (6) Coffee and sweet tea are my saving graces.
  • (7) My Grand Ole Opry Takamine guitar's name is Daisy
  • (8) I have an obsession with washi tape right now.
  • (9) I dream of the day when I'll have my own house with a wraparound porch and rocking chairs, with my border collie, Luke, keeping me company.
  • (10) I have a fascination with diners. I want to take a road trip someday to visit random ones all across America.
  • (11) I've auditioned for American Idol twice online, but never made the cut.
  • (12) One of my biggest dreams is to be in a movie someday, especially for Warner Brothers! They're my favorite!
  • (13) Some of my favorite moments come from my entire family being together; playing games, eating dinner, laughing, the occasional Taylor Swift music video that I make them do and just being our crazy selves. I've always wanted a "Full House."  
  • (14) The number one person I'd love to sit down with and interview someday is Taylor Swift. I just think she's fabulous!
  • (15) If I could be on any show at the moment, it would be Glee.
  • (16) I would love to take an art or cooking class! I think it would be something fun to try.
  • (17) I've wanted to go to Australia since I was 10.
  • (18) I have a thing for taking pictures of stage spotlights and clouds...
  • (19) I document everything--videos, instagram, Twitter, blog, journaling, whatever! I am the girl who takes pictures of her food.
  • (20) I'm a country girl at heart. As much as I love the city, I think I would've fit in much better in the south. 


No comments:

Post a Comment