March 16, 2013

Monday

Monday, I had planned on staying home all day and working on homework, when I got a text from my friend, Ceci. Long story short, after much talking about it, we went to the movies to see Safe Haven. 
We met at The Marketplace; had yogurt, then bought our tickets and headed into the theater. It was so good catching up with her, because we haven't seen each other in forever. We were the only ones for the first few minutes, so we made a video and more people started filing in. We were having fun tweeting Josh Duhamel, even though he never responded back, and just laughing about the most random of things. 
I didn't really cry as much this time, but I did tear up; It was still just as good! Ceci loved it as well! :) We hung out for a few minutes after it ended, and talked about the movie/South Carolina/North Carolina, while I waited for my ride, then we said goodbye. It was such a fun night, and I'm glad I got to go.



I came home that night, had dinner with my parents and we watched The Bachelor, and just had a pretty uneventful night at home. Being with great friends just always puts me in such a good mood. I am truly blessed! :)

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment