March 10, 2013

Daily Nonsense

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful, really. I just hung out at home, and waited for Friday once again to get out of the house. And I did.


I was on the Idol homepage! :o


Friday:
I was able to sleep in, have hot tea, and just take my time getting ready. A little later, my mom and I ran to the post office so I could mail letters to the American Idol contestants, which has been a tradition of mine for the past few years, and this time, I actually got them out quite a bit early.
We ran a couple errands, then had lunch at Olive Garden, then ran to Walmart and Payless. We swung by our house for a few minutes, then went to the mall so mom could find something to wear for Easter. Although, by the time we got there, I was starting to feel SO sick again, so we weren't there for very long. I was trying to get out of there as fast as possible.
We came home, and I tried to take it easy the rest of the night. It was a pretty chill night, which was nice. Then, one of my friends offered us tickets to go with her to Idol next week....SO EXCITED! Oh! and then, Monica Potter (Parenthood) responded back to me and FOLLOWED me! She has over 18,000 followers and only follows 200 and something...That's pretty cool! She seems like the sweetest person ever! I'd love to meet her someday :)








So, I had a really hard time sleeping that night with so much excitement buzzing around in my mind. I could barely contain long enough to fall asleep, but eventually I did.

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment