February 3, 2013

This Week In Review

It has been quite another interesting week; I've been cooped up inside, still trying to kick this cold/flu bug I've had. Some days I feel okay, and others I've just had no energy at all/feeling miserable. I did manage to go to the grocery store, hang out with one of my best friends and run some errands with my mom...So, I'd say, I'm starting to get a little bit better, and things are starting to look up. 

There's not much to report on, so everything has been best said in pictures...LOTS of them. Enjoy! 







Then/Now-The day and I was born/21st birthday! 

I seriously wanted to go to this!!!!! But I have worship team practice that night... #priorities
























From one of my friends back when we were in Jr. Hi. I was looking through some old stuff!


That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment