February 18, 2013

The Weekly Review

Last week was rather interesting. I've started doing some freelance work as a writer for one of the magazines in town, so that took a bit of time to contact people, get some research, and actually write an article. I was trying to work on another one, as well, but I still haven't been able to get that one finished.  I'm hoping this week will be better in that department.

My friend, Febe, and I signed up for the Catalyst convention that will be in Orange County again this spring, and we're SUPER excited about it.

Got into the festive mood for Valentine's Day! Made some yummy treats :)

I received my diploma in the mail...So, now it is official that I have my AA in liberal arts/communications! Probably one of my proudest accomplishments!

I was sick for most of the week, throwing up off and on, which was miserable...

I also got to spend some time with my best friend and see Safe Haven on Valentine's Day! I also went to practice for the worship team that night, which was...Interesting. (I will go into more detail about Valentine's Day in a separate post!)































I'm feeling incredibly inspired lately! Instead of just wanting to brainstorm about something, I've wanted to do something about it and get it done. I'm excited for the changes that are happening, but it's also a little scary at the same time. It's good to grow, though, otherwise we'd be stuck in the same place for the rest of our lives, and that's something I don't want. So, I have to push myself to do the hard things at times. I've found that it is always worth it in the end. 

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment