February 12, 2013

The Weekly Review

Last week was pretty relaxed! I was still trying to get over a cold, so I watched a lot of Full House, caught up on other recorded shows, some reading and other projects I'm working on. I went bike riding a few days, because I was tired of being cooped up in the house all day long. Tuesday, I went to a meeting at church that dealt with leadership, and they kept us informed with some things that are getting ready to take place, which is exciting that I get to be part of it. Thursday, I went to my first practice for the new worship team with young adults and youth, that I've started. It went good! It'll definitely be a challenge for me in several ways, which is a little scary right now, but I've been waiting for a different way to grow, so here it is. Friday, I did the typical errands with my mom, then we came home for the rest of the afternoon, and that night, watched A Walk To Remember, which my mom doesn't really like that much, because it's "depressing." I just don't think that's cool! HAHA! I also pointed out all of the places we had been in North Carolina, so my dad thought that was cool.

I also found out that I will possibly be working with one of the magazine's in town, which is really exciting. Just when I was starting to give up on that possibility, an opportunity came up and now it's time to just jump right in. When you least expect it, that's when it usually happens...So, never give up on your dreams!































That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment