February 20, 2013

Be Brave

"Standing there at the stage door to the rest of your life. Time to dip your toes into the deep end. Try things. Say hi already. Laugh a lot. Mess up. Apologize. Mess up again. Hug people. Take chances. Trust yourself. Lose things. Get over it. Hold your friends close. Gather your strengths. Gain wisdom and beautiful stories. Be brave and you'll have the time of your life."

~Taylor Swift~

This is my new motto. There's no more hiding or pretending who I'm meant to be. I'm going to be open and honest. I don't have time to hold back. I'm going to get exactly what I want; what I've always dreamed of. And I'm not going to let fear or anyone else get in the way of that. I'm going to let myself be happy, because it's okay to do that. We only have one shot at life, so I'm not going to wait for a second chance to come around when my time is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment