January 8, 2013

Birthday Challenge #4

Today was a "lazy day." I know what you're all probably thinking...Aren't all of your days like that? Well, yes. Yes, they are. But, usually I don't make the most of them. I'm just sitting around, moping, thinking I should be somewhere else, doing something BIGGER with my life, and it's like this black cloud follows me around all the time. Today, I decided to turn that attitude around and make the most of this day.

I slept in until 10:30, got up, had some quiet time with God and drank coffee. After that, I was feeling good to go. I finished cleaning and straightening up my room (after yesterday's closet cleaning, things were a little messy), watched Bunheads' premiere from last night, ate lunch, went on a bike ride, and did a little surfing online, but not too much. It's amazing the things you can accomplish when you don't spend quite as much time online. Which is going to be part of my daily challenge, to only spend a couple hours online at the most, so I can actually get things done, instead of going to bed each night feeling incomplete.







Now, I'm off to watch the Pretty Little Liars premiere for the second half of season 3! WOO! I hear it's pretty great, so we'll see :)

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment