December 23, 2012

Favorite Christmas Movies


I really love Christmas/Holiday movies, no matter how cheesy or predictable they are. In fact, most of the time that's why I like them. They're cute and they represent the season well, and makes life just a little more enchanting for a couple hours. Here are some of my favorites:

The Holiday// The Santa Clause// Elf// Just Friends

 While You Were Sleeping// Christmas with the Kranks// Christmas Vacation// A Very Brady Christmas
A Charlie Brown Christmas// Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer// Frosty The Snowman// The Polar Express

I feel like I've really slacked in either paying attention to the movies I've watched this year or I haven't watched many of the classics I love at all. I have, however, seen a TON of Lifetime and Hallmark, so much in fact that I think if I didn't watch another one again, I'd be okay. Especially since Lifetime's were really lame this year. Hallmark's were fantastic, though. I really need to get cracking on watching some tonight.

What are some of your favorite movies? Again, comment below or "@" reply to me on Twitter.

With love,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment