November 24, 2012

Survey Says...

Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Well, my closet is in a different spot than my room, but I always leave it open, because there's way too much stuff spread everywhere, so it won't close.
    Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Sometimes.
       Where is your next vacation? Ummm...My birthday week, I'm going to Las Vegas and Disneyland.
    Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No, I can't say that I have.
    Who do you think reads these? People who are bored like me.
    Do you have a calendar in your room? Not really, just a planner.
    Where are you? I'm in my living room.
    What’s your plan for the day? I helped my parents put up the Christmas lights on the outside of our house.
    Are you reading any books right now? Not really! I started Justin Bieber's mom's book, but I haven't made much progress. 
    Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Not that I've ever noticed.
    Have you ever peed in the woods? No.
    Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Sometimes, if I'm feeling really excited.
    Do you chew your pens and pencils? Not necessarily "chew"....
    What is your “Song of the Week”?
    Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure...Depends on the guy, and whether it's for Breast Cancer Awareness month.
    Do you still watch cartoons? Nah...Not so much.
    Whats your favorite love movie? Titanic.
    What do you drink with dinner? Iced tea
    What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? BBQ sauce or sweet and sour, depending on where I am.
    What is your favorite food/cuisine? Chinese.
    What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Sweet Home Alabama, 13 Going On 30...You know...
    Last person you hugged/kissed? Probably just hugged my parents.
    Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No, I always wanted to be a girl scout, though. I helped my friend out with selling cookies one time, and it was a blast.
       When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I wrote out a card to my grandpa on Thanksgiving, but the last time I wrote a letter was probably to Ian Somerhalder...I know...
      Favorite kind of sandwich? Roast beef.
    Best thing to eat for breakfast? I don't really eat breakfast, but I like Special K bars and shakes, or something from Jack in the Box. 
    What is your usual bedtime? Whenever I feel like it, which is usually around 2 a.m.
    Are you lazy? I can be at times.
    When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Usually some sort of Disney character.
    Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No, I wish!
    Which are better, legos or lincoln logs? Lincoln logs for sure!
    Are you stubborn? Yup, but I'm working on it.
    Who is better…Leno or Letterman? Leno!!!!!
    Ever watch soap operas? Yes, I grew up watching them as weird as that sounds.
    Afraid of heights? Not really, but sometimes getting a little high bothers me a bit.
    Sing in the car? Yeah, with the radio.
    Dance in the shower? No, that would be dangerous.
    Dance in the car? Sure, rocking side to side...If that counts haha.
    Ever used a gun? NOPE.
    Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yeah, but that's what makes them awesome.
    Is Christmas stressful? It can be, but it's all a matter of how you look at it.
    Major annoyance right now? The fact that I haven't heard the final info on the Jonas Brothers meet and greet, and I still have math homework to finish.
    Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Singer, writer....Oh, hey! I still want to do those things.
    Do you believe in ghosts? No.
    Ever have a deja-vu feeling? Yeah, here and there.
    Do you take a vitamin daily? No, but I probably should.
       Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? Target! I go there way too much.
    Nike or Adidas? I don't care.
    Cheetos Or Fritos? Fritos, as long as I have bean dip.
    Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts.
    Ever hear of, “gorp”? No...Should I have?
    Ever taken karate? No, but it looks pretty cool!
     Can you curl your tongue? Yup!
    Ever won a spelling bee? No, but I used to compete in them all the time.
    Ever cried because you were so happy? YES! A lot lately, especially.
    Own any record albums? I do; Taylor Swift's Speak Now
    Own a record player? My dad does.
    Regularly burn incense? No.
    Ever been in love? No, but I'd love to fall in love with the right person someday.
    Hot tea or cold tea: BOTH.
    Tea or coffee? BOTH.
    Favorite kind of cookie? Chocolate chip? Macadamia nut? Cookies in general are my weakness.
    Can you swim well? I can swim..."well", not so much.
    Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Not underwater.
    Are you patient? I'm working on it.
    Ever won a contest? Quite a few .
    Ever had plastic surgery? No, and I don't plan on it either.
    Which are better black or green olives? I used to hate the green when I was younger, but now I think I might like those a little more.
    Can you knit or crochet? Neither if I'm the one doing it.
    Wash room or bathroom? I don't care...
    Do you want to get married? Absolutely. If the right guy comes along.
    Who was your High School crush? Nick Jonas. HAHA, jk...Well, not really...But, also a couple guys from my school.
    Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Uhhhh...No....
    Do you have kids? No.
    Do you want kids? Yeah, I really do!
    Do you miss anyone right now? Yeah, a few people...My grandparents and people I just don't talk to much anymore.
    Who do you want to see right now? Nick Jonas. Seriously? Oh, ok...Nick Jonas....Not ashamed either.

No comments:

Post a Comment