November 18, 2012

Playlist For My Thoughts

Sometimes there are so many thoughts in my mind going on that I can't necessarily put into terms of my own. It's usually in those moments that I start thinking in song lyrics or just using a song in general to describe what I'm going through, because where words fail, music speaks, right? There has been a lot of that lately.

  • Everything Has Changed -Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran
  • Everybody's Got Somebody But Me- Hunter Hayes
  • Somebody's Heartbreak- Hunter Hayes
  • Enchanted- Taylor Swift 
  • Do You Think About Me?- Carrie Underwood
  • Good In Goodbye- Carrie Underwood
  • So Small- Carrie Underwood
  • 22- Taylor Swift 
  • Live While We're Young- One Direction
That's all I can think of at the moment. What are some of your favorite songs that reflect your life right now?

~Shelby



No comments:

Post a Comment