November 20, 2012

Inspiration Board

Inspiration Board


These are some of my favorite things/things that I'm inspired by at the moment. 

1. Bethany Joy Lenz is just fantastic! She is an old soul and I am obsessed with her blog. Can't wait for new posts in December.

2. Antiques! I really love antiques, and right now I'm especially into old trunks and jewelry boxes. I think they're just so neat and can dress up any space, whether you have a lot of room or not.

3. I'm finally watching more Gossip Girl and absolutely love it! I love Penn Badgley, and he basically makes the show for me.

4. Holiday drinks at Starbucks. YUM!

5. Red by Taylor Swift. I just can't get enough of this CD. Every time I play it, I'm inspired to write or to people watch at a cafe.

6. Journals! Being a "writer", I tell myself I can never have too many journals, and it's true. I can always find something to do with them, whether it's scrapbooking my favorite articles or clips from magazines, jotting down lyrics or my favorite quotes. I found some really awesome eco friendly notebooks at Target that come 3 to a pack, and love them.

7. The Vampire Diaries. Yes, it's still an obsession all of these months later, because it just keeps getting better and better. Plus, DELENA is finally happening. 

8. Good Food Tastes Good! My mom and I tried these chips the other day from the grocery store, and they turned out to be the most amazing things on the planet. We tried the sweet potato chips, but they also had lime. The best thing about them is that they're better for you and you don't feel like a fatty after eating them, which is always nice.

9. Thanksgiving! There are a lot of preparations going into Thanksgiving obviously, and I'm inspired by that! It gives me a chance for helping out with hosting duties, and gets me into that mind set of truly focusing on being thankful for everything I have.

10. Ian Somerhalder :) He just seems like THE nicest guy on the planet! I've heard so many wonderful things about him, and I just really want to meet him. I love that he seems to care so much about people, animals and the environment; just making our world a better place overall. He inspires me! 

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment