October 30, 2012

Thoughts While Watching Gossip Girl:


I've been watching Gossip Girl lately on Netflix, because I was just curious of what it was all about. While I was watching, I started thinking:
  1. Penn Badgley is single, since Blake is now married to Ryan, and that's good news to all the single ladies out there. Yet, I can't help but feel sad for him, because I thought they were a cute couple.
  2. I want to go to New York really bad...especially for the holidays.
  3. I really need to update my wardrobe to be up to par with Blaire and Serena's standards.
  4. I hope I can catch up on all the seasons before the last episode.
  5. I really want to know who Gossip Girl is.
  6. Also, I'd really like to start a column/website like her, because it would be fun to follow the lives of others and comment on their every move. Although, it's also slightly creepy.
 I will keep you posted as I make progress through each season.

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment