August 6, 2012

Disney Channel Movies


Who remembers the good ole days when Disney had some of the greatest movies around? Their Disney Channel Originals were something I looked forward to every month, or whenever a new one came out. It seems like I'd plan my entire day around making sure I was home to watch it on its opening weekend. Anyway, my tweet the other night with Colton reminded me all of the incredible Disney movies I used to love, so I thought I'd look them up for old time's sake.





They just don't make them like this anymore, do they? But, don't get me wrong, whenever I see they're on TV, I still stop to watch just about every time. #NeverGrowUp #StillAKidAtHeart

That's all for now,
Shelby

What were some of your favorite Disney movies as a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment