June 29, 2012

Top 10 Country Hunks

Last week, there was a special on GAC, showcasing the hottest guys of Country music. It was quite an interesting list if you ask me. I really only agreed with (maybe) three. I'll let you be the judge on who you think is the hottest country guy.

10. Jason Aldean
9. Scotty McCreery
8. Josh Turner
7. George Strait
6. Tim McGraw
5. Keith Urban
4. Trace Adkins
3. Luke Bryan
2. Chris Young
1. Blake Shelton

Well, you all know I'm totally for number 5 and 2 making the list ;) As for Scotty making the list, I'm not exactly sure how he fits in the caliber with the rest of them, but alright. There's a first time for everything.

Here are some old videos I have from past concerts of my top 2 Country guys :) I had a couple more, but they didn't want to upload for some reason. I might post them later. Until then... Enjoy!

Chris Young @ The Crystal Palace/ CMA Fest:





Keith Urban @ CMA Fest:


No comments:

Post a Comment