June 23, 2012

My Week

This week has been quite interesting, that's for sure! I feel like I got quite a bit accomplished and had a lot of time to just be creative and do what I love, which is write and create art. And then there was the whole crashing of my computer. Hopefully the Geek Squad at Best Buy can figure out what's wrong and it won't cost too much money. GULP! Anyway, here are some pics from this week!



Cleaning my room! Taking care of business!
Dinner with my parents! :)

Letter from my best friend who's studying in France right now! :)

Sophia Bush bday project I want to help out with!

Top 4 Most played CD's on my ipod right now...especially that Chris Young guy

My mom and aunt are in this picture!!! I was excited :D haha


Heck yes, I earned my getglue sticker!

Tim Tebow was in town. Sadly I didn't get to go or meet him :( What is wrong with me??

California sunset :)

Love this

I've been listening to this the past few nights on Iheart radio. Makes me miss Nashville hardcore!


I WANT TO GO.

Bike riding

Dinner at Chic-Fil-A

Oh, just how I spend my usual nights....Watching videos of Chris Young on YouTube ;)


Writing

I want her sweater!

My guitar, Daisy. I really should pick up on lessons or practicing again


<3


Viddy! The coolest new invention!

More writing...It's what I do! :)
And that was my week in a nutshell!

~Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment