June 23, 2012

My New Obsession

I've pretty much always liked Chris Young, but it wasn't until his current CD, Neon, that I really went "WOW!" Not only does he have that great country crooner voice, singing incredible lyrics that tug at your heart, but he is not bad to look at either. I can't tell you how many times I've listened to him in the past couple weeks. Needless to say, I'm pretty smitten with him LOL. In honor of this new obsession, I thought I'd do a few throwback pictures (I was in the process of finalizing a video when I did something totally dumb and my computer basically crashed....soooo, yeah) from seeing him last year at the Crystal Palace in my hometown. It was such a good concert; I had a blast! :) I seriously don't understand why he isn't up for more awards. Maybe if people would get out of the whole Blake/Jason/Luke bubble they're living in, they'd see other people who have talent too. Just saying! (And I love Jason, don't get me wrong. He's an incredible entertainer). I couldn't figure out why my pictures weren't that great because it's such a small venue...and then I remembered that I had just broken my mom's camera that day! Oops! :(



They gave him a Buck Owen's guitar! :*) such a special moment! 









This was from 2009...It had been a long day at the softball game in Nashville! Ignore my weird hair...I blame humidity. Dang it! I want to meet him again to make up for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment