May 21, 2012

American Idol Finale...ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!

I made this on the way home from LA...I know, I'm lame! LOL.


So, there's only one more day until the American Idol finale and I'm so excited, it feels like Christmas. True, it's only the performances...but there's still just a different feel in the air when you walk around LA Live, where the Nokia Theater is located. Everyone's nerves are high, the anticipation is too much to bear and there are celebrities and idol alum alike walking past you making their way into the theater. My eyes were probably wandering every which way last year, trying to keep up with it all. When we made it inside, I was hopping over aisles and nervously walking past people to meet Jeanette McCurdy, Sanjaya and others. LOL. That's the only time I run fast! Here are some memories from last year!





I remember having a hard time getting to sleep last year, the day before, because I was too excited. I kept checking Twitter for updates on the finale or who they had announced to perform and daydreaming about the fact that in a few hours I would be in the middle of the action too! American Idol and the contestants that have competed over the years will always hold such a special place in my heart. Because of this show, I've met so many incredible artists, made so many friends and it has inspired me when it comes to my own dreams and Idol related schoolwork. Hee hee! The contestants really are just like us, who became superstars basically overnight on the show. We root for them, because they represent us...living out the American dream and everything this country represents.

It's so exciting hearing all the updates on this season's finale and seeing that past idol winners talking to the press about tomorrow and the contestants tweeting about rehearsals and how good it's going to be. It has me crossing my fingers that we'll be seeing some really exciting people! It'll be a long day, but totally worth it. :D I.CAN'T.WAIT! And after asking a lot of people whether they wanted to go...I think we've finally found our other two, my aunt and cousin. It should be a lot of fun!

That's all for now,
Shelby <3


No comments:

Post a Comment