April 26, 2012

Daydreamer Problems


I've told you guys before how I have this sort of problem with being a daydreamer and not always grasping the concept of reality. Springtime is really bad for me to focus for school and other things I need to get done, because my mind wanders to all sorts of possibilities.  You see, that's why I write so much...so I can get all these crazy random ideas and concepts that are in my head out on paper.
This blog is basically my brain for all to see, whether it's something I've experienced, collages, clothes I like, celebrities I'm into, music that is stuck in my head, etc. I've exploded that all onto the worldwide web, that way everything isn't always so jumbled up in my mind.
I get a lot of random scenarios, like for instance: I'll be in LA and I happen to see my celeb crush (whoever that is at the moment) and it's love at first sight-we hit it off and just start talking, and he'll ask me to come on tour with him over the summer and pretty soon we'll live happily ever after. Or how I would spend the day in LA if money and time were no object. Or other crazy shenanigans that I can't even begin to describe because they are so lame.
So, instead of being considered the weird kid...I just turn them into stories about other people and then I don't feel so bad ;) Hee hee.

That's all for now you,
Shelby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment