April 16, 2012

Catalyst Convention!

Catalyst Convention!I just wanted to say that I won't be on much this week! I'm trying to get last minute packing and responsibilities out of the way before I leave for Irvine,CA on Wednesday! It's for a convention called Catalyst that I'm going to with my church for leaders and people that want to be involved in ministry. It's going to be a really amazing time. 


But until then, I really hate the whole packing process and getting everything ready. I also realized that I'm not used to packing lightly. I'm used to having my own space being an only child, and there are usually only three of us when my parents and I go anywhere anyway so that means I bring just about everything I own. The more trips that I've been going on with school and friends, I've realized how much I really do bring, and how I've gotten so set in my ways and used to things going my way, I guess. It has been great dealing with so many other people that are basically like my siblings and learning how the world does NOT revolve around me.  At least I'm finding out a lot about myself, right?

Talk to you later,
Shelby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment