April 12, 2012

American Idol

I have so many words that I could say, but it would end up sounding a little like this, "ajgbgk/njwe/wbrefuWJg /kjsbrvkbrgb/LUgr." So for now, I'm just going to say how tired I am of the judges on the show. I understand that you're going to have a favorite, it happens. But, when you get a favorite and are so incredibly vocal about it that you make the other contestants feel like crap? That's just downright unfair. There are so many other talented people, but they always manage to single out one. And the one that is always picked on...Hollie. She's my favorite, but it's not even a matter of that, they don't give her CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, they tear her down.

I liked Jessica, and I still do, but I don't like the way the judges are pulling for her like she's the only one left on the show. There are six other guys and gals, so let's not forget about them, alright? You should have seen how fired up I was after they announced Jessica was "going home."

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it all turns out next week. All I have to say is...VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE! It's crunch time, people.

~Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment