March 23, 2012

The Weekend

I had a really great weekend! Saturday, I went to lunch with my parents and we did a little shopping. We went to the mall, which was crazy packed and kinda nuts after awhile, so we left. I did get a nice tweet from Mr. Chad Michael Murray, so that made things better :)
My new ring! 
I got everything ready at my house, so my friends could come over that night. We ate (salad, fruit, mint chip ice cream), talked, and I even got them to watch a little One Tree Hill! It was a really fun night of just getting to catch up with them Schedules have been weird lately, and we haven't been able to hang out as much really. After a few episodes of OTH, I tried to set up the Disney Sing-It Karaoke for Wii, but the microphone wasn't showing up, so we weren't able to play. Everyone left not too long after that.





The next morning, we went to church, and it was a great service on families and uniting again. I think everyone needed to hear that. Instead of changing the ones around us, accept them for who they are and love them for it. It'll make things go a lot smoother around your household, I'm sure. We had lunch as a family, then came home. I was so exhausted and have no idea why; I even fell asleep during Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill again.





That night, we went to dinner with some family friends at this sports grill; it was pretty good. They had some games to play and it was something different, so why not, right?

Playing Shuffleboard! My dad and I won!!!! :D 

Mandy made her mom and I play with her. It's kinda dumb, but after awhile you really do get into it! haha. 

Her dog, Brody!
Got Netflix again; I started watching Friday Night Lights that night.

That's all for now,
Shelby :)
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment