March 26, 2012

Saturday



Yesterday was my dad's birthday, so we were actually celebrating on Friday night as well! He opened a few presents a little after midnight, which was fun :)


Collage I made in honor of the day :)
Yesterday when dad got home, he opened the rest of his presents and we all started getting ready. Last night we went to this restaurant called, The Orange Blossom, with my grandpa. Such cool name for a little country place like this! It's about an hour and a half away from us, but it was really cool. Any chance I get to go out of town, I take it. It was quite a drive but I kept taking pictures of the scenery to pass the time and we were talking, so it was fun. Dinner was really good. I had this Chicken that was in Orange sauce on top of a sweet potato cake! I was so full after, but it was totally worth it. They also had live music; there was a band playing in the corner, which made it a really fun atmosphere. I guess the restaurant is closing pretty soon (they're turning it into a concert hall of some sort), so I'm glad we got to try it before it does.



Not the outfit exactly, but close enough for Polyvore!







Dessert! Dad's on the left; mom and mine on the right-Lemon raspberry something =SO good!


After dinner, we drove around the town a bit and then headed home. It was a great night spent with family and I'm glad my dad had such a wonderful birthday! :)

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment