March 5, 2012

Revised Bucket List

Every once in awhile, it's good to look back at some of the things you've accomplished in life and set new goals for things you still want to work towards. That's exactly what I did this weekend. I started thinking of how I've changed over the past year since I made the last one. So, I thought it was appropriate that I make a new one.
  • See a movie at Mann's Chinese Theater
  • Go swimming with dolphins
  • Try parasailing
  • Do karaoke in Nashville
  • Be in a flash mob
  • Go on a date at a Dodger game, Disneyland and Santa Monica Pier
  • Experience Christmas in New York and the 4th of July in Washington
  • Try out for American Idol
  • Attend American Idol finale
  • Go horseback riding on the beach
  • Be in a Warner Brothers movie or on a TV show
  • Go on a road trip with friends
  • Sing on The Grand Ole Opry stage
  • Write a song with Taylor Swift
  • Sing a solo at church
  • Have a "Gilmore Girls" week in Connecticut (Bed and breakfast, find a coffee shop, etc.)
  • Open for Keith Urban
  • Help make a movie
  • Find the Luke to my Lorelai, the Nathan to my Haley, and the Julian to my Brooke (basically the love of my life)
  • Dance on the rooftop of a building with someone special
  • Be on "kiss cam"
  • Host Thanksgiving and Christmas at my house
  • Get a book published
  • Write an editorial column for a newspaper/magazine
  • Open a stationary/coffee store
  • Become a "regular" somewhere where they know my name and my order
  • Go stargazing at Griffith Observatory
  • Take an art class
  • Go to a Vegas nightclub for New Year's Eve for a girls night out, even though I don't plan on drinking
  • Go bowling at Pinz in Hollywood
  • Get lost in a city I've never been in
  • Go to an NFL game
  • Sing The National Anthem at a Dodger game
  • Travel to Australia, Italy and London
  • Sing at Disneyland
  • Break into song somewhere
  • Play at Rabobank and Crystal Palace (hometown venues)
  • Visit all the baseball parks in the U.S
  • Visit all 50 states
  • Hold an Easter brunch at my house
  • Own a house in Nashville and LA
  • See a Broadway play
  • Go on a Disney cruise
  • Own a real Chanel
  • Work at Warner Brothers Studio
  • Have my own clothing line
  • Win a Grammy/ACM/CMA
  • Walk the red carpet at an awards show
And the beautiful thing about Bucket List's are they're ever changing. You can seriously write them down or come up with stuff as you go. The choice is up to you! :) Create a life for yourself that's worth living, that when you're on your deathbed (as morbid as that might sound) you can look back on with no regrets. 

That's all for now,
Shelby
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment