March 8, 2012

Partners Filming Tomorrow

Tomorrow, my mom and I are going to LA to see the pilot taping of Sophia Bush's new show, Partners, at Warner Brothers Studios. I am beyond excited! Actually, I'm not sure if it will be the real taping tomorrow or not, because they sent out another email this week saying it was just a rehearsal so I'm not really sure of what to expect. Either way I'm excited!


She's definitely one of my favorite people and I can't wait to see her in action! She is so driven and focused, it'll be cool to see the way she gets into the zone, especially with it being her first project since One Tree Hill. I'm excited to be a part of this milestone in her life and career. Also, in honor of her, tonight I'm watching the best of Brooke Davis episodes on One Tree Hill. It consists of some of my favorite episodes and my friends' favorite episodes.

She's one beautiful human being and so inspiring!


I'll be sure to blog about the experience at some point over the weekend! Stay tuned :)

~Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment