March 14, 2012

One Tree Hill Recap-Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will

Oh, One Tree Hill, you sure keep the punches rolling. Just when I thought this season was starting to feel the season was staying the same, they kick it up a notch. This brings us to tonight's episode of Hardcore Will Never Die, But You Will. Another incredible episode. I know I say this a lot, but Mark Schwann is a genius. Just when you start to question why he's doing something, he explains it all within moments and you see it all come together and it's better than you ever could have imagined.


Tonight's episode was so witty and sarcastic, especially with the dialogue between Chris Keller, Julian, and Dan. Those were some of the best scenes of the entire night. They were all so quick to deliver; I loved it! I think their true characters were really shown in those moments. You see them the way Mark Schwann envisioned them, and it's so cool that he's able to capture that.
Chris: Chris Keller's too pretty to go to prison.
Julian: Yeah, that's what I said.
Chris: You said Chris Keller was pretty?

Dan: He's not dead, he's just...well, I guess he could be dead by now.


Dan: Dan Scott doesn't like this either.

The chemistry between Paul and Tyler is just crazy good! I love that they have had more scenes and story lines together this season, because it has brought something so different, and has brought more humor to the show. So even with all of these heavy stories going on around them, there's still a little chuckling going on here and there. 

Although, I think the moment we've all been dying to see has been between Dan and Nathan. The fact that Dan went through all that he did to find Nathan showed a lot about how he had changed, and that he really could did care about his son. I loved when Nathan said, "It's good to see you, Dad." My heart filled up with joy just a little bit. But, you know that just as soon as something good happens, something bad is going to happen...and it did. Dan was shot. I can't believe I actually shed a tear for him. The fact that you start to see them caring about one another is enough to make it alright, though. YAY for Julian bonking that officer over the head. He can step up when he needs to! haha. 

As for Brooke and Xavier..WHOA! How many times can one poor girl be attacked? I'm just glad he's gone. Every time Brooke was looking over her shoulder or looking a little freaked out, my heart was pounding inside for her. Sophia Bush killed those scenes! I have to say I'm really surprised Tara was the one to save Brooke, I figured as obvious as it is, it would end up being Julian. Chelsea Kane is really impressing me with her acting. I think it's great she (Tara) finally realized that he's an actual creep and Brooke wasn't just being dramatic. I'm not exactly sure what brought him back to town, other than just trying to "start over", but I think it proves that he did have a hidden agenda the entire time. Her "patronizing" him didn't just annoy him enough to set him off and do all that. At least Brooke's little family will all be safe now...although, are they ever really safe for good in Tree Hill? ;)

I have to say, I was a little bored with Clay's story line tonight. It seems like they didn't have much for him, so it was just more of a filler. But, I am glad to see that he's doing better and I'm looking forward to what the future holds for him and Logan. 



There's not much to report with Haley tonight. However, those flashbacks of Nathan killed me. When she thought back to the time when she told him to leave her alone after her mom died and when he held the press conference to say he was going to think about Duke...TOO MUCH. At the end, when Haley's watching Nathan's press conference on tape, I kept waiting for him to walk through the door or to at least hear his voice on the phone when she picked it up. No such luck! Of course we'll have to wait for something until next week. 


It looks like Dan's still alive for the time being...but we shall see how that turns out. Only 3 more episodes left of the series, can you believe it?!?! Oh man, I don't know if all of us OTH-ers are ready for all of this that's to come. :0 AHHH!


That's all for now,
Shelby



No comments:

Post a Comment