March 1, 2012

Oh, Life...You Think You're Amusing Don't You?

I think it's funny how life works, and I think it's funny how the people around us work. We're expected to meet their expectations, but the minute we think they don't meet ours and let them know it...we're asking too much. It's like things have to work around them and on their terms, but if we want things to work in our favor all hell breaks loose. I've gotten kind of tired of that. I'm tired of having to feed into other people's emotions. I used to do that, and I used to put my feelings on hold around friends, but I'm not doing that anymore. It's not because I don't care, but because I matter too. And I don't want to become bitter towards them. I don't want to hold it all in and explode one day.

That's all for now,
Shelby
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment