March 3, 2012

Friday's Week In Review

There aren't many stories to report on this week, but they say a picture says 1,000 words...so I have plenty of those to go around. I went to classes, did homework, watched a lot of One Tree Hill, brainstormed for a possible documentary, got to know some more people at school, spent too much time online, and that's about it. Today was a little off, and to be honest the rest of the week was as well. I think I've slipped away from my daily devotions and I need to get back into that again. I ran a bunch of errands with my mom and was in a less than great mood, just feeling exhausted and drained. But all of that changed around when I went to Bible study! That'll get a post of its own a little later on!


Hipstamatic App is amazing!!!! I'm obsessed with taking pictures on it. 

Perfect snack


Got tickets to Sophia Bush's new sitcom!!!! I really hope I can go :))))

















BEST THING THAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK! :D I HEART HIM! 




THIS MADE ME EXTREMELY HAPPY! 

My work station usually looks a little something like this ;) I like chaos.

Possibly going to work on a documentary with a friend! :)




That's all for now,
Shelby
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment