March 27, 2012

A Few Facts About Me


For those of you who might not know me or have just started reading my blog, you might not know a lot about me. So I thought I'd make a quick list of random facts about myself as an introduction:
  • I love Jesus! I believe He died for me and I'm surrounded by his grace. I live for HIM.
  • I'm a big fan of Peace tea (and just about any other tea for that matter)
  • I compare just about everything to a scene from a TV show or movie (but usually Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill are the top references)
  • I've never been on an "official" date
  • I like making lists, even sort of pointless ones such as this
  • I absolutely LOVE using big words
  • I spend too much time online and on my phone: blogging, texting, instagramming, tweeting, etc.
  • I've always wanted to be a singer, but I also have a huge passion for writing and acting
  • I'm sarcastic, but not as much as I used to be
  • If I could go to school for something other than Journalism, I think it would be for design-I've always loved designing clothes and drawing, and just fashion in general
  • Lately, I've been thinking about wanting to get into directing somewhere down the line. I'm a very visual person. When I'm writing a story, I can see little mini movies in my head of how I'd do things if it were an actual movie. Or how I would have done things with music videos and TV shows if I were in charge ;)
  • Is it bad that sometimes I'm more emotionally involved with fictional characters' relationships than my own? Oh yeah, because I don't have one...LOL. I also sometimes make playlists on my computer for them. But, let's keep that on the dl.
  • People I really admire in the business: Carrie Underwood, Bethany Joy Lenz, Taylor Swift, Sophia Bush, Danny Gokey, and Nick Jonas. In my life: my best friends!
  • There's always a line from a song to fit my every mood or something from a TV show to describe my day
  • Winter used to be my favorite season, but now I can't stand the cold...yay Summer!
  • I can easily memorize things I've heard and seen only once (i.e TV shows/music, etc). I can also usually tell you what the name of the episode is and what's going to happen after only a couple minutes. 
  • I've always wanted to smash a pie in someone's face
  • If I could date any fictional character, it would be Dean Forrester of Gilmore Girls 
  • If I could BE any fictional character, it would be Rory Gilmore or Haley James Scott
  • I choose favorite teams based on locations (Dodgers-LA, any North Carolina team, etc)
  • I want to change the world and make a difference, even if it's just through a smile, a song, or something someone related to through my blog! If I can touch one life and remind them that it's worth living, things will get better, and God has a plan...then I've done my job here! :)
That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment