March 1, 2012

Addition To My Favorite Couples

I don't know how I didn't add this couple to my fictional couples list, because they are incredible and adorable in every single sense. So, ladies and gentleman, I give you Brooke and Julian Baker.

I'll be honest, I didn't like Julian at all when he first came to town as Peyton's ex. He was cocky and arrogant and thought he was the greatest thing around. But, something changed in him when he met Brooke. And something changed in Brooke when she met him. They complemented each other and brought the best out of each other. Sure, they had their misunderstandings and went through that phase when they were broken up, but they got back together. That's just the way true love is. The heart always finds its way back to the beholder of the love they have to give.

Brooke had searched forever for "Mr.Right" to come along, and he came when she least expected it. Julian loved her in spite of all of her flaws and imperfections, or at least the things she saw as imperfections. He loved her even when she was stubborn. He fought for her. He pursued her, and every girl wants to feel like she is important enough for the guy to run down the streets chasing her down. He was patient and was careful with her heart, knowing that she was extremely cautious about who she really trusted.

Julian is exactly the kind of guy I'm into. He represents the kind of guys I've liked in the past. He's a man of his word, he's honest, he has a passion for something, he's very much into pop culture and film (obviously), he's ambitious, he's gentle, and sincere. He treats Brooke like a princess; he protects her and loves her. And he looks at her like she's the only girl in the room. I love the way they can argue with each other and disagree completely, but bottom line is in the end...they love each other. They're incredibly witty and together...they just make sense.

Some of my favorite "Brulian" moments: 

Brooke: You know what I like best about that movie?
Julian: What's that?
Brooke: You get the sense that they're going to live happily ever after.
Julian: They are. 
<3
___________________________________________
Julian: It’s pretty magical, isn’t it?
Brooke: It’s beautiful. This whole trip has been perfect.
Julian: Well, I had a little help. Last night at the bar Jamie gave me a gold star for luck. Wanna see it?
Brooke:Yeah.
[Julian places ring in her palm.Brooke stares in shock.]Julian: ”Oh, wait, that’s not it, that’s the engagement ring I got for you. Where’d I put that thing. Hey, everyone says that the next thing I do, the next choice I make is gonna define me, my career, my life, well, the next thing I wanna do is ask you to be my wife, and tell you how much I love you, and how nothing else matters. When I look into your eyes, Brooke, I see the rest of my life, and I see it with you. [gets one knee, places ring on Brooke’s finger,] Marry me, Brooke Davis.
Brooke: Yes, okay, I want to so much.
_______________________________________________
"I'm here for the girl in the book...The other girl. The girl that has been nearly impossible to find, but worth every second of the wait!"
~Julian~
_______________________________________________
"I love you, you know that?" (It's like Naley's Forever and Always)
________________________________________________
Their wedding vows:
Julian: Brooke, before I met you, I thought I had everything in my world to make me happy. I had nothing else to compare it to. Then you walked into my life and everything changed. I realised how empty my world was without you in it. And my whole life was no longer capable of making me happy. Not without you. I love everything about you, Brooke. I love the way you challenge me like no one ever has. I love the way you look at me like no one ever has. And I love the way you love me like no one ever has. I can’t imagine spending my life without you. And if you say yes to me, in a few minutes, I won’t have to. You look beautiful, by the way. Brooke.

Brooke: Julian. Before I met you, my world revolved around one thing. Me. And I liked it that way, on my own. But then I met you and you saw through the facade, you saw me. You’ve taught me to trust. How to let someone in. And what it truly means to fall in love. I can’t possibly describe how much I love you so I’ll tell you why I love you. You see the world in a way that no one else does. And you appreciate everything, including me. There’s no one in the world like you. And if you say yes in a few minutes, I’ll get to spend the rest of my life trying to see the world through your eyes, appreciating everything, including you. The most unique, wonderful and terribly handsome man I’ve ever met.
__________________________________________________________
Brooke: You told me someday I'd be ready to let someone in. I think today might be someday.
Julian: If this was a movie, you'd kiss me right now...
Brooke: No, I'd say I love you and then I'd kiss you...I love you (and they kiss).

Let's just say...they pretty much make my heart melt. Watch a few scenes of them together, and they will melt yours too. 

That's all for now,
Shelby 
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment