February 6, 2012

A Valentine's Day Quiz


  • A:
     Who do you like and Why?
  • Right, like I'd post that on here? LOL. ;)
  • B: Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times, and how do you know it was love?
  • No, I don't think so. I think if you're unsure that you were ever in love...then it probably wasn't. When it happens, you'll just know. If it was "love" I think it was a young/naive idea of love. 
  • C: Longest relationship you've ever been in, and why did it end?
  • About 3 months...That's not important.
  • D: Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how?
  • I think I have maybe a little; not intentionally, but just shifting my schedule around to fit theirs and what they wanted and basing my happiness off of that person. 
  • E: Pretend I'm your ex, what do you want to say to me?
  • It happened over two years ago, so I honestly don't know what I would say. We don't talk anymore. I guess I'm just sad we weren't able to keep a friendship after it all ended. I was hurt and I take things to heart way too much; it shouldn't have been a big deal, and I held onto it for too long. But, I've moved onto other things and everyday I'm starting to see why it didn't work out. 
  • F: Have you ever been cheated on?
  • No.
  • G: Have you ever cheated?
  • No.
  • H: Would you date someone who's know for cheating, if yes why?
  • Nope, probably not. "Once a cheater, always a cheater!" I know people change, but if you really know that this person is no good in that department, I just wouldn't even go down that road. Unless they can really prove to you that it's not true or they have changed.
  • I: What's the most important part of a relationship?
  • Being friends first and being able to trust one another no matter what!
  • J: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
  • Relationships. Flings would never work from what I've seen; people get too attached and hearts are broken. It ends up way too messy, for something that is supposed to be "casual."
  • K: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
  • As long as both people know the understanding of a "break" (refer to Ross and Rachel, Rory and Logan)....
  • L: How many people have you ever hooked up with? 
  • No one. I don't do that stuff, nor have I ever! 
  • M: What's one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship?
  • Absolutely nothing. I think I've always said everything I've needed to say when I needed to say it whether it was actually to their face or in a letter. Are there things I could've said in better ways? absolutely. But, in the end, I'm glad I just put it all out there on the table when I needed to.
  • N: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
  • When you're married...Yeah, that's a great time!
  • O: Do you believe in the phrase, "Age is just a number?" Why or why not?
  • To some degree. However, I think as you do get older, you learn from the younger days and realize the error of your ways and how you've matured from the way you used to think.
  • P: What about "Love at first sight"? Why or why not?
  • Yeah, I do. It might not necessarily be "love" right away because that would be a little crazy. But, I do believe in seeing someone and just instantly knowing you want to get to know them more, and knowing that they're going to play an important part of your life, no matter what happens in the end. 
  • Q: Turn on's?
  • Guys that love God, musicians, writers, wear their hearts on their sleeve but aren't overly sensitive, and guys that are great with kids. 
  • R: Turn off's?
  • Entitlement, cockiness, partyers, smokers, the typical "jock", and try to act cooler than they really are/that they have the answer to everything .....Those are the main ones. 
  • S: What do you consider a deal breaker?
  • Someone not having the same values/beliefs as I do (I don't mean that harsh or snotty like, that's just how I feel. I think both people need to be on the same page when it comes to that sort of thing).  
  • T: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
  • I think that's different for everyone. But, I guess I'd have to say when you both just start wanting different things or don't have the same beliefs/values that you once did. 
  • U: Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single?
  • Nope. Too long? LOL. JK.
  • V: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
  • I think it's really rare when that happens, but yes I think you can if you had a bond that was that strong. 
  • W: Do you think people should date their friends?
  • Yeah! I think that's where every great relationship starts. I've actually been talking to my friend about this quite a bit lately. It's so important to start off as being friends, so you know you're comfortable and can trust one another before you move into anything else more serious.
  • X: How many relationships have you had?
  • Only one serious (ish) relationship. 
  • Y: Do you think love can last forever?
  • Absolutely it can. People just give up too easily these days.
  • Z: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
  • Absolutely. Will it always be easy? No. But, it can be done.
  • 1: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
  • It depends on the reasoning, I guess. I don't think they would say anything unless it was obviously a really bad idea, and of course, I'd listen to their side of it. If it was something minor that just bugged them, I don't think so. 
  • 2: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
  • Don't assume you're lame, because you're not really dating in high school. Waiting really will make it all the more special. Some people rush into things that they aren't ready for. Enjoy right now and see what God has planned for you after this....You'll be pretty amazed! 
  • 3: Do you think long distance relationships can work? Why or why not?
  • Yeah, people do it all the time. I'm sure it's probably harder, but you fight for the things that are worth it.
  • 4: What do you notice first about another person? 
  • First of all, their attitudes and just how they're interacting with other people. And physically, eyes! Always the eyes. 
  • 5: Do gay, lesbians, bisexuals or transgender people bother you?
  • No. I don't agree with the lifestyle, but I have nothing against the people themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment