February 1, 2012

Travel-Places I'd Like To See

I'd really start like to start posting more about travel! Whether it's places I want to go, places I've been, places I've seen on TV (restaurants, shops, beaches,etc.) that would be fun to try out and everything in between. Lately, I've really felt the need to travel; I want to see the world through different eyes rather than just my own and to gain a new perspective and understanding. There are so many beautiful places to see in the world and I'd love to experience it! Here are the main places I'd like to visit someday :)
Australia

London

Paris

Italy

 New York 

Connecticut (It's a Gilmore Girls thing)

 Texas

Washington D.C (again...I'd like to just explore on my own this time rather than with the school)






No comments:

Post a Comment