February 18, 2012

Places I'd Like To Travel To

The last one of these I did, I forgot to include a couple key places that I've been wanting to go for quite some time.

Denver
 I've been to Denver once before when my aunt and uncle lived there years ago! But, I was so young I don't remember much about it. My friend (and pen pal) Steph visits there a lot and is a HUGE Bronco's fan, and loves it there. She talks about it all the time and how wonderful it is, and I'd like to see it again, because from everything I've seen and heard it is gorgeous.

North/South Carolina
Well, I'm sure it's no surprise as to why I'd like to go back to North Carolina now (cough *One Tree Hill* cough, even though they're done filming there). But, I've always wanted to go! There seems to be something so romantic and magical about it, because just about every Nicholas Sparks story takes place there. I love that it's a mixture of country/beach lifestyle; you get the best of both worlds. Now that I have family in South Carolina, I feel like it gives me an excuse to go back there. I'm so unbelievably excited for the day that I will finally get to visit them and they can show me all of their favorite places :) YAY!

That's all for now,
Shelby
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment