February 26, 2012

People That Inspire Me #9-Chad Michael Murray


I have loved Chad Michael Murray since I was in about 6th grade...so twelve or thirteen years old. I am now twenty. At the time, I thought we were going to get married and live happily ever after. I've become much more realistic since then, seeing as I'm going to marry Nick Jonas ;) hee hee. Anyway, I've always been a big fan of Chad's (A Cinderella Story, Freaky Friday, Gilmore Girls and of course, One Tree Hill). Over the summer he got a Twitter account and I thought that was the greatest thing ever! His posts are always so positive and encouraging...reminding people to be kind, to be themselves, to go for their dreams, etc. I never thought I would be so lucky to get a reply back from him...but I did! And I just about passed out. He has responded back to me quite a few times since then, and I couldn't be more thankful to him. The way he always takes the time to send DM's back to fans really says something about him. I really admire him for wearing his heart on his sleeve, for encouraging others and just for caring so much. He is a true visionary in the arts department; he likes to tell stories and share important messages. He's not into the fame, he's into the craft and that's what it should be about. I've heard nothing but incredible things about him at his book signings. I wish I would've been able to make it, but I had prior commitments. They said he'd sign until he made it to everyone, he took multiple pictures, and really took time with each person. One of these days, I will meet him and thank him personally for being so wonderful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment