February 26, 2012

People That Inspire Me #6-Giuliana Rancic


Giuliana is everything I hope to be as a journalist. She has shown how to be professional, but also that it's okay to "fangirl" a little while interviewing your favorite celebrities. She's down to earth and real; she makes reporting look like a good time and you can tell she enjoys what she does. Giuliana is the kind of person I would want to have on a road trip; she says what she thinks, she likes to have a good time, and she's just an all around girl's girl. Everyone that has been around her has said nothing but good things! Giuliana is the epitome of strength and courage, and the confident woman. One day, I decided to write her a letter just saying what a big fan I was and how I was getting into Journalism, and asking how she did it (and autograph), etc. A couple weeks later, I received an 8x10 picture of her in the mail that was signed. It said ,"Shelby- See ya on the red carpet =)" and signed her name. Now, I don't know if she signs that on everyone's, but I choose to believe it was because of the journalism thing LOL. Either way I was so excited that I actually got something back from her. Giuliana is so great at what she does and makes it look so easy! I hope to be so classy about getting the news out and doing interviews with some of the biggest and best in Hollywood, if I ever make it to her level. Also, if you haven't checked out her and her husband's show (Bill and Giuliana) on Style Network, you are seriously missing out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment