February 23, 2012

One Tree Hill Season 9

This season has been leaving us on the edge of our seats week after week, wondering what's going to happen next! With the first episode, there were a lot of unanswered questions, like, who's under the sheet? Why is Clay acting like that? Why is Julian getting the snot beat out of him? How does Nathan Scott get kidnapped? See what I mean. Little by little, Mark Schwann has been giving us those answers.

Last night's episode was one of the best! I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that Austin Nichols directed it; he's a genius and a visionary (both great qualities to have). First, there was the return of Lucas Scott (Chad Michael Murray), which I was extremely excited about because he is amazing. Anyway, I loved the scenes between he and Haley; I always loved their friendship and wish I had a "Lucas" looking after me.




I wish he would've been back for more of the season, but at least he came back right? He was just there to help Haley with the kids, so she doesn't feel so much pressure with Nathan missing and everything. It's good to see Quinn looking after Haley; usually Haley is the one we see that has it all together, but it's nice to see that she's being looked after right now. As far as Nathan's story line...I totally saw it coming with the cop. I wanted to believe the best, but let's be honest, you knew that was going to happen. Nathan is seriously strong...he has survived all kinds of crap through the nine years Haha.
I love how Dan is finally stepping up and acting like the dad he should've been all along. I also love when he sees those really sweet moments between Jamie and Nathan, to see what he missed out on. I really hope we get to see the redemption of his and Nathan's relationship. After so long, the characters deserve that much. You can tell Dan is changing and I think it's time for the rest of the gang to see that and truly give him a chance (it is the last season after all).

Moving along to Brooke, I totally did not see anything with Xavier coming up at all. I loved what she told him in the court room about forgiveness and how she explained it to Julian prior to that. I'm both excited and really nervous to see what the rest of that holds for the Baker family...GULP! Julian is so protective over her, without being the clingy controlling husband. They are seriously becoming a tie with Naley for me. 


Over all, I was seriously impressed with this episode and by the previews for next week, things won't be slowing down anytime soon. AHHHHHHH!

What were your thoughts on this episode? Feel free to tweet me or comment below!

That's all for now,
Shelby :)


No comments:

Post a Comment