February 6, 2012

Flashback

About six years ago, I went to the taping of this show called, "Skating With Celebrities" with my parents and close friend, Mandy. It was mainly a bunch of B-list celebrities who had only been on one show or done things from years ago. Bruce Jenner was there, and at the time I had no idea who he was. The Kardashians show had either not started yet, or was just getting under way, but no one knew who they were. Well, the other night my dad and I started talking about it, and I decided to look up the video on YouTube to see if we could see any of the Kardashians in the audience...Sure enough, they were! Kris, Kendall, Kylie, and Kourtney were there! It looked like Kim might've been there too, but I didn't get a very good look. I just thought it was funny to see how quickly things changed ;) LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOtDQagFsqY

That's all for now,
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment