January 17, 2012

"Just another manic Monday...I wish it was Sunday, that's my fun day. When I don't have to run day...just another manic Monday!"

Yesterday felt like a typical Monday. It was just a really weird day in general, I guess. I wasn't in the greatest of moods, and was just having one of those days for no reason at all. I did go bike riding for a bit, worked on some government homework, and hung out. I guess it's just getting the starting school blues again. I'm just feeling a little discouraged at where I'm at right now, and not exactly sure where I'm going or when things are going to start happening.





Yesterday afternoon, I also bought this app (PicFrame), and it's probably one of the coolest things ever! So I made these collages, and started messing around with editing a few pictures!




Eventually I was able to snap out of it, and Bible study definitely helped. To be able to get together with all of my friends, where we can pray for each other and talk about how we're doing? There's nothing better than that. There are so many exciting things coming up for our "Young Adults" team this year and I can't wait. We're going to be having a lot of get togethers and some of us might do something like a star gazing party, which would just be one of the most fun things to do. I've always wanted to do something like that and everyone last night was all for it...so we shall see :) After Bible study ended, the girls and I ended up having a great heart to heart, as we always do. They're some of the coolest people I know, can pick me up when I'm down, and give some of the best advice! I love them! And we're in the process of planning a trip to this Catalyst conference in Irvine and a weekend trip to San Diego. AHHHHH! 

I found this picture on a friend's Facebook, and it pretty much summed up exactly what we'd been talking about. It's so true; no matter how discouraging it might be...God has someone planned out for each of us, it just happens in God's timing. And another thing is...PATIENCE. I have to keep reminding myself about that one ;).

That's all for now,
Shelby
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment