January 23, 2012

I'm Officially Going To Nashville


The past four years my parents and I have been going to Nashville during June for CMA Fest. Only one of the greatest weeks of the year. It's a week devoted to the Country music fans, where just about all the artists gather together for concerts, meet and greets, fan club parties, and other special events. It really wasn't looking like it was going to work out this time, but when I think about...every year since the first one has worked out like that.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the old friends I've made over the years, good food, Country music, meeting some of my favorite artists, Carrie Underwood's fan club party, and other fun sightseeing things. Can June just be here already?

That's all for now,
Shelby
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment