January 20, 2012

Friday, Friday...


Yesterday evening, I decided I wanted to interview the girls from Team True Beauty somehow. So, I decided to do an e-interview type thing that would help get the word out about their organization! They are some of the sweetest girls I've ever met, so I'm really excited about sharing their stories. It's gonna be exciting!!!!!

AMEN.  

This was my Friday!!!!
My mom and I got an early start this morning; went to Best Buy, Target, the bank, and Panera for lunch. It was a lot of fun being with her! I spent the rest of my birthday money, so now I'm broke again...but it's all good! I got some great stuff :)

LOVE THIS! <3 Saw it on a friend's Twitter account

So true...girls never be anything but yourself. If a guy can't see how wonderful you are, then he's not worth your time.
I ended the day with an amazing Bible study at my friend Hillary's house, but I'm gonna do a completely separate blog for that one, because there's a lot to share. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
xoxox
Shelby









No comments:

Post a Comment