December 19, 2011

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party

My young adult group at church tonight had an ugly sweater Christmas party. We listened to music, talked and hung out, ate a lot of food, and had a white elephant gift exchange. It was really interesting to see some of the things people brought for gifts! LOL. I actually ended up with a really nice gift. It's a quilt looking thing you hang on the wall and put pictures of your family in it. Can I just say how much I love my friends and how glad I am to feel like I'm part of a group after trying to find it for so long? I finally feel like I belong, and I've finally been allowing God to really work in my life the way He's been wanting to.
It was a great way to kick off the Christmas week! :)

A collage of the party my friend, Febe made

No comments:

Post a Comment