December 16, 2011

"If Our God Is For Us-Then Who Could Ever Stop Us?"

This week has been really awesome! Monday, I had my speech final, which went fine! I got an A in the class. That night, I went to Bible study, where I was able to hang out with the girls and study God's word, and just had a blast.
Tuesday and Wednesday I didn't have class, so I was able to catch up on other things. Wednesday I went to lunch with my best friend, and she helped me study for my math final.it was so much fun getting to catch up with her.
Yesterday, I took my math final, which was pretty bad. I didn't do so good, and now it's official I will be taking it again next semester. There are still some things I'll need to get taken care of over break with that, so I hope it all works out.
But what has made this week really wonderful has been spending time with God. My personal relationship with God hasn't been where it should have been the past few years, and this year I've been able to get back into it. Going to Bible study, hanging out with more fellow believers that are my age, and reading the Bible more has helped me feel God's presence. Sunday's message at church really just clicked for me when it comes to trusting God. I feel like I'm letting go more, and have been trusting Him to take control. There are a couple things in particular I've been praying about, and instead of worrying about it while praying, I feel peace. I know that no matter what happens (even if it isn't what I want) , it's all gonna be okay! This life is uncertain, but God is always on my side... And that comforts me :)

That's all for now,
Shelby

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment