December 28, 2011

A Few Questions

Alright, so while I was sick I got a little restless and decided to look through my book of questions. I found some of the ones I thought were best, and answered them...Enjoy! HAHA. 

What singer would you like to duet with? 
Taylor Swift hands down!

What TV character do you think is most like you?
I would say a mixture of Rory Gilmore and Haley James Scott

"Behind the Scenes" look: where would you like to have it? 
There are a lot of processes I love seeing come together, like how tours work out, how movies are made, how shows film, etc. I think I'd really like to go on tour with Taylor Swift and just see how she does it night after night and what it takes to put on a show like that in so many cities and countries like she does. I'd like to visit Warner Brothers during a filming of one of their movies to see how long it takes, how actors get into character, etc. And I've seen how shows are filmed, but I'd like to be on set helping out with everything and to watch a drama being filmed, because they shoot differently than sitcoms. 

What is your favorite website?
I'm obsessed with Bethany Galeotti's blog at the moment! She always posts the most inspiring things whether it's having to do with fashion or just some thoughts she came up with. I love just reading Tumblr and seeing all the random things people post, Pinterest for the same reasons, and Style Me Pretty (a wedding blog that has the best ideas). I'm a little too into the web sometimes.

During which movie did you cry the most?
I think that would be The Notebook, because it reminded me of my grandparents. I cry during a lot of movies though, LOL.

What movie or TV prop or piece of memorabilia would you like to own?
For movie, I would want to own something from Titanic, 13 Going on 30, or Sweet Home Alabama. From a TV show, I would definitely want something from Gilmore Girls. That has been my favorite TV show since I was about 12 or 13, and it has made a huge impact on my life. More recently, I would want something from One Tree Hill!

Do you believe soul mates meet by accident or destiny?
I'm not sure if I totally believe in soul mates, but if they are out there then I'd say they meet by destiny. I think if two souls are meant to be together, nothing and no one could stand in the way of them meeting.

What public figure has inspired you?
I've been inspired by a lot of people in the industry for a lot of different reasons. First, it was LeAnn Rimes, the Olsen Twins, and Hilary Duff. Then, Taylor Swift came out and she was IT. She's the main one that inspires me, but I also really admire Carrie Underwood and Bethany Galeotti. I have a lot in common with both of them as well.

Ten years from today what will you wish you had done by now?
In 10 years, I will be 29...WHOA! I hope to have a job in the entertainment industry, whether it's writing, reporting, singing, or acting. I hope to have made a positive impact in the media and the lives of others in some way or another. I also hope to be settled down or to at least have found "the one", and to be ready to start a family. Basically, I just hope to be on the path that God has planned for me.

What have you learned from your past?
I've learned not to be so hard on myself, to not care so much about what others think and to not let them control my happiness. 

Will God answer your prayers?
God always answers our prayers! It might not always be what we want to hear, but he hears them and gives us an answer back at some point.

When you look at someone who is hugely successful, do you think of him or her as a lucky person who was in the right place at the right time?
No, I don't think luck has anything to do with it. I think those successful people are the ones that treat others right, work hard, and don't think that they're entitled to anything. I think the right opportunities and the right people come along to help them, because that's how the plan was supposed to go for them. The ones that are the most successful and talented are usually the ones with the kindest hearts. Look at Taylor Swift!

What is your favorite way of wasting time?
Probably looking at Facebook and Twitter....

No comments:

Post a Comment