November 19, 2011

Day 1-I'm Thankful For...

The things I don't have. Which may sound weird, but let me explain. I'm thankful for the people who aren't in my life anymore or yet, the experiences I've yet to have, and material things that aren't in my possession yet, as much as I may want them.

I'm impatient; I hate waiting... I want things right now, and that isn't the way life always goes. But, I don't have these things for a reason, and God has a plan with all of it. So, I know that by waiting for all these things with the right heart... When I finally do receive those things that I desire most, it will be that much sweeter.

Until then, I will appreciate the people that are in my life right now, things I have experienced, and things I do have. :)

-Shelby
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment