November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve

It was quite a day! You know, I look forward to this time of year every year; it's my absolute favorite. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas more than I do my own birthday. Anyway, it feels like this year I might need a little extra cheer or pull a little "fake it til you make it" technique. Life's about working around the little road bumps and unexpected twists that are thrown our way, and that's exactly what I'm going to do this year!

I had two classes today, and now I am FREE for 4 whole days! Hallelujah! :D Mom and I decorated the house for Christmas, which was fun, and I think it looks great now. I think I am starting to get in the holiday spirit after all.



After Mittens (our cat) knocked the ornament box on the floor

The ornaments that broke :/


Disney village


The full effect

"Away in a manger..."

Making Jello salad...My grandma used to make it every year :( I miss her!
I also got to hang out with the girls tonight, which was a blast! We went to Starbucks and talked for several hours! Lots of laughs and good talks :) Can't wait to hang out with them on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment