November 20, 2011

Pumpkin Cookies Recipe

I love reading Lauren Conrad's blog (http://www.laurenconrad.com/post/member-spotlight-lauras-soft-pumpkin-cookies), and Friday, she posted a recipe for "Soft Pumpkin Cookies", from a blog that she reads. I thought they sounded good and they were something festive for the season, so my mom and I made them later that afternoon. I brought them over to a friends house that night, and everyone really liked them :) I thought I'd post the recipe too, just in case anyone else wants to make them.

Ingredients
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp. of vanilla
  • 1 (15 ounce) canned pumpkin
  • 2 cups of flour
  • 1 tsp. of baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp. of salt
  • 10 ounces of butterscotch chips
  • 1/2 cup of butter
  • 1 1/4 cups of sugar

Directions
  1. Cream together: butter, sugar
  2. Add: egg, vanilla, canned pumpkin (I used Pumpkin Puree)
  3. Sift together: flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt
  4. Add butterscotch chips and mix until just incorporated
  5. Portion dough using a tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet
  6. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes
    They're really easy to make and tasty too! Enjoy! :)

    ~Shelby~
    xoxox

    No comments:

    Post a Comment