November 21, 2011

One Tree Hill Says Goodbye After Nine Seasons

Some of my favorite quotes from the show!! And some pictures that cast members tweeted during the last days of filming.

Haley: I don't want to see you lose your dream.
Nathan: Lose her? She's right here and I'm never letting go of her.

"E.E Cummings once said, 'To be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, day and night, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle, which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.'" (Lucas)

"Henry James once wrote, 'Be not afraid of life; believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact." (Lucas)

Happiness comes in many forms -- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be. (Lucas)

There's no shame in being afraid. Hell, we're all afraid. What you gotta do is figure out what you're afraid of, because when you put a face on it you can beat it. Better yet, you can use it. Looking back on what I said all those years ago, all the hopes and dreams I had, I've come to the conclusion that if having things turn out the way you wanted them to is a measure of a successful life, then some would say I'm a failure. (Whitey)

Have you ever wondered what marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world? Or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives... for better or worse!

Haley James Scott

 "I'd rather risk a short full life than have a long empty one." (Lucas)

"Not knowing is the hardest part." (Haley James)

"Why does it seem like every time things are finally going to be okay, something terrible happens?" (Peyton)

"I want to believe in the goodness of people." (Haley James)

"You can always come up with reasons to give up. But if you don't, you just might find yourself in places you never imagined." (Karen)

"Losing your way on a journey is unfortunate. But, losing your reason for the journey...is a fate more cruel." (Nathan)

"Our biggest regrets are not for the things we did...but, for the things we did not do." (Lucas)

"Life always has a way of figuring out how to surprise you." (Haley)

"These are the best days, aren't they? When we look back, these are the days we'll remember." (Brooke Davis)

"People disappoint you, I get that. But, what if you wake up and find one day that you're the disappointment?" (Peyton)

James Lafferty tweeted this of the River Court

Bethany kissed the door-I believe this was her tweet!



Bethany tweeted this picture

:*( (Tears) So sad!!! A fan posted this, I don't take credit for it.

This episode gets me every time!
Such an insightful show that will be missed! It taught a lot of life lessons, showed how different people can become friends, and how to get through the challenges that try to get us down. I hope it gets the series finale it deserves!

No comments:

Post a Comment